help adjustment of status

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help adjustment of status

Hi, I was just wondering if somebody was in similar situation before and maybe can help us with their previous experience.

I married a US citizen and we are now married for about 3 years now. However we are not living together because of my work and he does not want to move as he is receiving SS pension from the govt. We also have a huge age gap, we don't have a child as I recently had a miscarriage. We both have lease on our name, bank accounts, call records but we don't travel to visit each other because of financial issue. (he only visited once in a year)

I am just wondering what additional papers to provide so that it may help us get approved. Our marriage is real but since we have a huge age gap it may seem hard to believe.

I have met with my in laws and stayed with them when I arrived here in the US.

Any help or advise will be greatly appreciated.

Originally posted by angelpaned View Post
    Hi, I was just wondering if somebody was in similar situation before and maybe can help us with their previous experience.

I married a US citizen and we are now married for about 3 years now. However we are not living together because of my work and he does not want to move as he is receiving SS pension from the govt. We also have a huge age gap, we don't have a child as I recently had a miscarriage. We both have lease on our name, bank accounts, call records but we don't travel to visit each other because of financial issue. (he only visited once in a year)

I am just wondering what additional papers to provide so that it may help us get approved. Our marriage is real but since we have a huge age gap it may seem hard to believe.

I have met with my in laws and stayed with them when I arrived here in the US.

Any help or advise will be greatly appreciated.
    This will be extremely hard for an immigration officer to believe your case. Visiting once a year does not make sense to me, let alone a IO.

Good Luck!

Comment

The pregnancy tests, doctors visit n miscarriage could help u if both of u went to such visits, hv tonns of pics, affidavit and lastly do not file yet. U have to move to where he is currently residing and prove you both spend time, energy and money before you could convince an IO. In my opinion give it a year and half when y'all are together to file. Bonafide marriage is all about time and money couples spend with and among eachother. Goodluck

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X