Obtaining a green card.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obtaining a green card.

Greetings! I apologize in an advance if this isn't the right place to post this thread... But I'm kind of lost in this forum. So my name's Santiago, I'm 18 years old and currently living in Belgium studying Dutch. I hold both the Spanish and Venezuelan nationality (but I was born in Caracas, Venezuela). My uncles are already US citizens since they moved to America 18 years ago, and my grandparents are both green card holders living in Miami. My mother's looking to work and live in the US as well.

What would be the fastest way for me to obtain the green card, to be able to follow my military career in America? Since I want to join the Marine Corps, I need the permanent residence.

Thank you very much for your time,

Santiago.

Santiago,

The fastest way for you to be eligible for U.S. Green Card status would be to be petitioned by an immediate relative (mother, father) or spouse, either of which must also have Green Card status or U.S. citizenship already.

--Ray B

Originally posted by Santiago de la Presilla View Post
    Greetings! I apologize in an advance if this isn't the right place to post this thread... But I'm kind of lost in this forum. So my name's Santiago, I'm 18 years old and currently living in Belgium studying Dutch. I hold both the Spanish and Venezuelan nationality (but I was born in Caracas, Venezuela). My uncles are already US citizens since they moved to America 18 years ago, and my grandparents are both green card holders living in Miami. My mother's looking to work and live in the US as well.

What would be the fastest way for me to obtain the green card, to be able to follow my military career in America? Since I want to join the Marine Corps, I need the permanent residence.

Thank you very much for your time,

Santiago.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X