Traveling before the biometric and come back for it within 4 months

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Traveling before the biometric and come back for it within 4 months

I'm a permanent resident in the US since 2012, and I'm working as a physician in Saudi Arabia. I'm planning to settle permanently in the US after clearing my medical license exam. I come every 10 months to US to preserve green card. Every time I stay for 2-3 weeks only. In my last travel I have submitted form I-131 for the travel document but I have made a typing mistake. I put the year of birth 2014, and I have received form I-797C "notice of action" with the form fee included (360$) but the biometric fee was (0.00). I immediately made an e-request for typing error along with a hard copy letter to the USCIS requesting for date of birth correction.

I'm leaving the US today because my vacation has finished, and I haven't received any response from the USCIS For the date correction or the biometric.
    I'm planning to come back after 3-4 months.

My questions:

1. Supposed that the USCIS rectified the date of birth and they ask me to pay for the biometric fee; what are the options acceptable by the USCIS for paying outside the USA?

2. Is it acceptable to come back after (3-4) months for the biometric after traveling abroad? Am I free to reschedule for the biometric and to chose an appointment date that suit me?

3. If my case rejected, am I gonna be allowed to come back again after 4 months to open a new case?

Hope to hear from you very soon.

Regards,

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X