Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Passport stamping for an LPR while crossing to US from Canada by road...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Passport stamping for an LPR while crossing to US from Canada by road...

Members,
    Few months ago, I had made a trip to Niagara Falls. I entered Canada through Windsor POE and returned to US at Buffalo.
    At the POE window, I presented my LPR card and my Passport too. I was asked questions regarding any vegetables that I purchased while in Canada and if I was bringing to US. My answer was NO to both questions. And the Officer just mentioned you are all set and let me enter US.

Today, I was looking at my Passport for some other details and found that it "WAS NOT" stamped at the US POE at Buffalo when I crossed the Rainbow bridge.
    Is there any matter to be concerned? Or is it common that when crossing to US by road LPRs are not stamped with an arrival date or return date.

Please help...

Thanks

Originally posted by vnangli View Post
    Members,
    Few months ago, I had made a trip to Niagara Falls. I entered Canada through Windsor POE and returned to US at Buffalo.
    At the POE window, I presented my LPR card and my Passport too. I was asked questions regarding any vegetables that I purchased while in Canada and if I was bringing to US. My answer was NO to both questions. And the Officer just mentioned you are all set and let me enter US.

Today, I was looking at my Passport for some other details and found that it "WAS NOT" stamped at the US POE at Buffalo when I crossed the Rainbow bridge.
    Is there any matter to be concerned? Or is it common that when crossing to US by road LPRs are not stamped with an arrival date or return date.

Please help...

Thanks
    travel by road to Canada or Mexico isn't stamped.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X