Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question regarding Domestic Violence

Hello everyone,

My uncle migrated to America earlier this year. He is now a permanent resident with a green card. My uncle's wife kicked him out this month because she is cheating on him. She abused my uncle, cheated, and on top of that she does drugs. She scares my uncle by telling him that she will deport him by writing a letter to immigration and she also hides my uncle green card and important documents. My uncle recently filed a temporary restraining order against her and the court granted because my uncle called the police on her when she was abusing and kicking him out of their house. She is a liar and very manipulates everything. I want my uncle to be protected by any law since he is the victim, but she thinks she has the right to deport him. My uncle never did not do anything bad to her. She is the abusive one in the marriage. How do we approach immigration regarding this matter? What can we do against her threats? What can we do to report her to immigration regarding her abuse and extramarital affairs?

Thanks,
    Bryan

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X