Advice needed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice needed.

Hi guys can someone tell me if i have enough evidence to support my i-751 application. below is a copy of my cover letter that i am about to submit in about a week..any form of input is welcomed.

United States Department of Homeland Security
    U.S Citizenship and Immigration Services
    California Service Center
    P.O. Box 10751
    Laguna Niguel, CA 92607-1075

RE: I-751 joint petition to remove conditions of status on:
    Name and A number Here.
    To Whom it may concern:
    Enclosed in this packet is the I-751, petition for removal of the conditions of permanent resident status for <My Name>. <My Name> entered the U.S on an F-1 visa in January 2010, I married <Wife’s name here> on September 14, 2014, and was awarded Adjustment of Status to Conditional Permanent Residence on February 26, 2015. We are happily married and leaving together and jointly request that this petition be accepted for the removal of the conditions on the residence of <My Name here>.
    Contents include the following documents, consisting a petition for the removal of the conditions on the residence of <My name Here>:
    • Money Order in the Amount of $680 for I-751 processing and Biometric fees.
    • Form I-751: Petition for removal of Conditional.
    • Copy of both Sides of <My Name Here> Permanent Resident Card
    Enclosed also please also find the following documents to verify the status of our marriage and ongoing relationship.
    • Copy of the title of our car, showing joint ownership.
    • Copy of my Last Will and Testament naming <Wife’s Name Here> as the sole beneficiary and executor of my estate.
    • A Signed letter from <My Name Here> to Employment Retirement System of Texas that gives <Wife’s Name here> complete power and authority to make decisions on my behalf in cases of emergency. (Power of Attorney).
    • Affidavit from <Best friend of 5 years>, testifying to knowledge of bon-a-fide marriage
    • Affidavit from My Aunt, testifying to shared residence with Us during her visit to the United stated for our wedding in 2014.
    • Copy of our automobile insurance card showing joint automobile insurance policy over the course of our marriage.
    • Copy of our Life insurance policy, showing my wife <Her Name here> as the beneficiary.
    • Copy of our All-State renter’s insurance policy.
    • Copy of our Police and Fireman’s Insurance policy, showing <Wife’s Name> as the beneficiary.
    • Copy of my 401K and 457 benefits, showing <Wife’s Name> as partial beneficiary.
    • Copy of our most recent receipts for payment of rent (for the past 15 months).
    • 5 Photographs of My wife and I, with friends and family in group settings and on romantic dates. And, pictures of us cooking at our apartment.
    • Copy of our marriage certificate.
    • A Receipt for a gift <Wife’s Name>bought me from Drjays.com for my birthday in 2015.
    • A Letter from the Texas DMV addressed to both of us, reminding us to renew our vehicle registration.
    • A Copy of our marriage invitation from September 14 of 2014.
    • A work order for our old apartment that lists us both living in the property.
    Copies of documents submitted are exact photocopies of unaltered documents and we understand that we may be required to submit original documents to an immigration officer at a later. Please advise us if you have any further questions or concerns related to this petition.
    Sincerely,
    <My Name> & <Wife’s Name>

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X