Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I Re-enter to US? (Conditional GC, Extension Letter and I-551 Stamp is Expired)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I Re-enter to US? (Conditional GC, Extension Letter and I-551 Stamp is Expired)

My conditional green card is expired, stamp I-551 and extension letter also expired. I'm not in USA now. I left from USA 1,5 year ago to another country in case of emergency. In USA my case for removing condition I-797 still pending, my wife is in USA and she is waiting for me. I want to find any possible ways to come back to United States, to my home and be with my wife. Please suggest me how can I come back to my family. So, very hard situation, I'm in another country, but my case is pending (logically legal status), my wife waiting for me, how can I re-enter to USA? Thank you very much for any suggestions!

Originally posted by yellowgreen View Post
    My conditional green card is expired, stamp I-551 and extension letter also expired. I'm not in USA now. I left from USA 1,5 year ago to another country in case of emergency. In USA my case for removing condition I-797 still pending, my wife is in USA and she is waiting for me. I want to find any possible ways to come back to United States, to my home and be with my wife. Please suggest me how can I come back to my family. So, very hard situation, I'm in another country, but my case is pending (logically legal status), my wife waiting for me, how can I re-enter to USA? Thank you very much for any suggestions!
    You will likely have to try to apply for an SB-1 returning resident visa.

This is my personal opinion and is not to be construed as legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X