Going through domestic abuse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going through domestic abuse

Hi everyone,I'm married since October 2016 and I got my 2 year green card through my marriage,but actually , things is not ok,she had a drinking problem and try several times to call the cops on me because I take her car keys and don't want her to drive being drunk,and this other night she slapped herself and was going to call the cops again, luckily for me,I reached the phone in time and took it from her, we went to counseling but things just get worse and Everytime when we have an argument,she's menacing me of getting a divorce, she's raise her hand on me twice,she rise her hand on me recently because I send some money back home to my country to my daughter, packed my stuff and ask me to leave,I went to talk with women's resources ,they advised me to fill for a POF,but if divorce now or get separate, I wonder if I'll still be able to renew my green card (valide till October 2019),I don't know what to do anymore,please need some advice,it's to much and I can't write everything here, thanks

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X