Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Table of Contents for I-751 Applications to Remove Conditions of Permanent Residence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hopefulandhappy View Post
    Quick question - did you put all of your evidence in a binder?

We currently have our documents in tab dividers and am debating whether I should secure them in a binder.

Also, if you used a binder - did you put it in a box? Or in a mailing envelope/sleeve? Will USCIS be okay receiving portfolios in boxes?
    Hello,

We did not use a binder because the instructions said that its betting to clip or fasten them together, and if necessary divide them into more than 1 group. We did you labelled tab dividers located in the bottom of a face sheet for every section indicated in the Table of Contents.

We used a padded document envelope, we only used 1. We also requested for a receipt certificate that was returned by USPS showing the name, signature, time and date of receipt by USCIS representative. Our package weighed 3.0 lbs.

I think USCIS should be ok receiving portfolios in boxes as long as they are properly labelled, its really a matter of individual preferences how much documentary evidence they would like to send to USCIS, and you would rather err in the side of caution.

Cheers...

Comment

hi guys, very stressed, i need to apply for Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence
      in few days and I'm doing it myself..

I have a few questions:
      1. Does it matter if I send a check instead of a money order (all my friends send money orders and I feel like I have to send one too but extremely lacking time to go and get it)
      2. Do you need to send passport pictures? (also heard that from a friend and she was told by her lawyer)
      3. There is 2 addresses you can mail your envelope to, I'm mailing from Chicago and don't know which one
      Here they are
      U.S. Postal Service (USPS):

USCIS
      P.O. Box 21200
      Phoenix, AZ 85036

FedEx, UPS, and DHL deliveries:

USCIS
      Attn: I-751
      1820 E. Skyharbor Circle S
      Suite 100
      Phoenix, AZ 85034

sorry for stupid questios

Comment

Antonina, from my understanding, it’s only one address for now, Phoenix, Arizona and they assign you to a Centre themselves. I filed in July and to Arizona and was assigned Texas service Centre. I didn’t see Chicago, May be they have added it in the past two weeks. Double check the implication of putting in a wrong location. I used the usps address not fedex but double check they have not changed it in few days.

Not sure if there is an advantage but I used money order and it was cashed in 5 days. I tracked It and knew the exact time it was cashed. You can do same with cheque too.

Not sure passport Photograph which can be taken at CVS /Walgreen is absolutely necessary, but I put in two anyway. They did not return it so May be it is or isn’t. It cost me almost nothing to leave any stone unturned so why not? I hope this was helpful, Best of luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Antonina View Post
          hi guys, very stressed, i need to apply for Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence
          in few days and I'm doing it myself..

I have a few questions:
          1. Does it matter if I send a check instead of a money order (all my friends send money orders and I feel like I have to send one too but extremely lacking time to go and get it)
          2. Do you need to send passport pictures? (also heard that from a friend and she was told by her lawyer)
          3. There is 2 addresses you can mail your envelope to, I'm mailing from Chicago and don't know which one
          Here they are
          U.S. Postal Service (USPS):

USCIS
          P.O. Box 21200
          Phoenix, AZ 85036

FedEx, UPS, and DHL deliveries:

USCIS
          Attn: I-751
          1820 E. Skyharbor Circle S
          Suite 100
          Phoenix, AZ 85034

sorry for stupid questios

Hi I recently apply for my Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence on August 7, 2021. I sent them a personal cheque from my bank account and not our joint bank account. Either way it does not matter you can send them a credit card information too, their is a form online for that too.

I sent my package from the post office and have it certified and priority two days, paid roughly about $18, hope this helps

Comment

Hi I recently apply for my Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence on August 7, 2021. I sent them a personal cheque from my bank account and not our joint bank account. Either way it does not matter you can send them a credit card information too, their is a form online for that too.

I sent my package from the post office to the address below and have it certified and priority two days, paid roughly about $18, hope this helps

USCIS
            P.O. Box 21200
            Phoenix, AZ 85036

Comment

My conditional residence green card will be expiring in November 2021. I sent in my application 1-751 to remove the conditional residence on August 7, 2021. Receive a text message on August 11, 2021, your case was received. Receipt #......, official receipt to followed in mail. August 12, 2021 mail was posted and received it on August 16, 2021. It's 1-797 NOTICE OF ACTION. It stated that my conditional resident status is extended for 18 months from the expiration date on your form i-551, Permanent Residence card aka Green Card.

I am a bit baffled because I am not sure what next after this. Will I get a new green card? I am planning to travel out of the country in December going back to my home country for the holidays, will I be able to travel. The notice says along with this letter and your expired green card you can provide at any port of entry into the US but I am kind of skeptical.

What happens when the 18 months is up, what do I do then, I know its a long way from now but sure would like to clear up my confuse little brain. Just in case you are wondering I apply for a Fiancé visa which took a year applied in February 2018 and got the Fiancé visa in January 2019(in case you are wondering look at the TLC show 90 day Fiancé). I got married in Feb 2019, filed my adjustment of status in March 2019, April 2019 my biometrics was done, Sept 2019 I had my interview for green card along with my husband. Two weeks later Sept 2019 I got my work permit and in November 2019 I received my two year conditional residence green car

Comment

Originally posted by Soniaalf View Post
                My conditional residence green card will be expiring in November 2021. I sent in my application 1-751 to remove the conditional residence on August 7, 2021. Receive a text message on August 11, 2021, your case was received. Receipt #......, official receipt to followed in mail. August 12, 2021 mail was posted and received it on August 16, 2021. It's 1-797 NOTICE OF ACTION. It stated that my conditional resident status is extended for 18 months from the expiration date on your form i-551, Permanent Residence card aka Green Card.

I am a bit baffled because I am not sure what next after this. Will I get a new green card? I am planning to travel out of the country in December going back to my home country for the holidays, will I be able to travel. The notice says along with this letter and your expired green card you can provide at any port of entry into the US but I am kind of skeptical.

What happens when the 18 months is up, what do I do then, I know its a long way from now but sure would like to clear up my confuse little brain. Just in case you are wondering I apply for a Fiancé visa which took a year applied in February 2018 and got the Fiancé visa in January 2019(in case you are wondering look at the TLC show 90 day Fiancé). I got married in Feb 2019, filed my adjustment of status in March 2019, April 2019 my biometrics was done, Sept 2019 I had my interview for green card along with my husband. Two weeks later Sept 2019 I got my work permit and in November 2019 I received my two year conditional residence green car
                I am sure you are aware that the removal of conditional residence opens the pathway for you to be a permanent resident for 10 years and US naturalization should you wish that to be.
                My answer to your question 1: yes, you are going to receive a new green card when they formally approve your ROC
                My answer to your question 2: yes, you are able to travel with the green card that has expired provided you take your USCIS document extending your expiration date for 18 months to show US border officers
                My answers are not to be construed as legal advice, you must check the information for yourself.
                Hope this cheers you up a bit.

Comment

Hi everyone officially my green card is expired. I have not received a new green card but I did received a green USCIS paper document which stated my green card has been extend for another 18 months. Do you know if I will get a new green card or i have to carry around the paper document for the next 18 months when I am travelling overseas.

Comment

Hi Everyone,

It has been a while. I applied for my citizenship August 2022, under the clause 3 years of marriage to a US citizen. I got married in 2019 with a fiancé visa. I got my citizenship interview in Feb 2023 and the officer said I pass but I cannot be granted citizenship since they do not have any record at their office of me renewing my green card. I got a 2 year temporary green card in 2019 and then I renew in August 2021.

Six months later I still have not gotten a reply on the update of my citizenship. I am concerned since my green card renewal is coming up shortly and I have no clue what I should do. I already spent $765 for citizenship and I gotten no news and I email them in May and they said they pass on my email to my home office and within 30 days I should get a reply regarding my email. The green card renewal will be another $540 and it take a few weeks to months before you get back your green card. Last time I renew my green card i did it three months before expiration date and I think it was because it was during covid time.

Does anyone know what I should do? The immigration officer who did the interview said if they need more evidence they will send me a mail or if they need both me and my husband to come in for an interview they will message me or if not they will just send me the certificate to swear in.

Help someone. An Advice recommended.​

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                    X