I-751 Rejection Letter/Need help to resubmit properly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-751 Rejection Letter/Need help to resubmit properly

I file my husband I-751 on 11/23/2020, his green card expires 2/9/2021. I just received a rejection notice with my entire application package today 2/10/2021. The letter say that we filed incorrect fee and too early prior to expire date. The check I sent was for $680 for filing and biometrics fee. I am still confused as to why as it don't make sense to me, as all is correct to me. I want to resubmit but now that it is late and outside of the filing time, Can anyone help me as how to write my explanation letter and any other tips to help me not get rejected again. Thanks in advance.

Hi how is your papers now?

Comment

Just double check your total on your check and ensure u count 90 days exactly. I too received a rejection notice and my package back. We field 12/23/2021 they received it 1/11/2021. I received notice and package 2/23/2021. My letter stated that my credit card from was incomplete or incorrectly field. We double checked and only thing that looks wrong was my expiration date on card says 11/23 and that’s what I put. I redo it and put 11/2023 and resend it. I’m waiting on a respond. Did you get a receipt number?

Comment

I used filing calculator to ensure it is exactly 90 days. No haven’t receive my receipt yet its been 30 days now and I’m still waiting. I used check for the filing fee.

Comment

By the way when did you file it again? Is the green card expired already when you filed it again? Thanks!

Comment

Glossychx, I calculated my dates and it told me November 11th and I filed November 20th, I just Resend my packet with new check and change the dates on the forms

Comment

Kerryt, I did get a receipt notice with the rejection package, I wonder if they will use the same for the new package, and I just make new check and change the dates and refiled. I hope it will be ok this time. Best of luck to you as well.

Comment

Nadz1974, I hope so too. I have uscis case tracker app and I’m checking it to see when the package reach. If it get updated then it’s the same number they are using. I’m just hoping to hear back soon. I pray all goes well with your package this time. My GC already expires so I’m anxiously waiting.

Comment

Nadz1974, what is wrong with the check that you made before? I feel like my package will be rejected too, coz I filed it exactly 90 days. I just followed only the uscis filling calculator.

Comment

My application will mostly be rejected the 2nd time around Because i wrote a new check and put the wrong payee name ???? form was received 5/11/21 and my GC expires 6/11/2021. Any update regarding resending documents after filing past the timeframe allowed? Appreciate a response. Thank you.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                    X