June 2021 I-751 Filers Removal of Condition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anx2018

USCIS processing times page shows that they are processing receipts on June 17th, 2021 as of today.

Comment

Yes, it shows that, but that doesn't mean that information is accurate. There are still lots of May cases that haven't been processed yet. And only a few June cases (early June) that were processed. I am using a tracker app that allows to check status of many cases, so I am actively monitoring their activity.

Comment

that’s good to know. What is the name of the tracker app you’re using if you don’t mind sharing?

Comment

Sure. It's called Case Tracker for USCIS, available through App Store.

Comment

Thank you so much

Comment

Hi Everyone,

I haven’t heard from USCIS since October when I received my 24 month extension. I checked the processing times today (for california) and my case is actually outside of the normal processing time. I gave them a call and they put in an inquiry for me so I should hear back within 30 days. So if any of you didn’t hear from them yet and filed around the same time as me (in CA, not sure about the other ones) you have the option to do that now!

Also according to them they sent out a biometrics appointment notice to me back in November which I never received - anyone else didn’t hear about their biometrics yet? They said they’d reschedule it so luckily wasn’t a big deal.

Side note: If you call them, tell the automated voice you need to schedule an infopass appointment or she will literally hang up on you and not let you talk to a real person lol.

Anyways, that was my update!
              Concurrent filing of I-485, I-130, I-131, I-765
              Adjusting from J1 Visa, married to US Citizen
              Field Office: Santa Ana, CA

08/23/18 - PD
              08/28/18 - Fingerprint Fee accepted
              09/26/18 - I-693 Courtesy letter
              10/25/18 - Biometrics Appointment letter
              10/31/18 - Early Bio Walk-in
              11/13/18 - Case is ready to be scheduled for an interview
              01/23/19 - EAD/AP approved
              01/28/19 - Combo Card Received