NOVEMBER 2021 I-751 FILERS - This is our Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NOVEMBER 2021 I-751 FILERS - This is our Thread

Hi November 2021 filers let us utilize this thread to monitor our application

Let me start.

WAC (California Service Center)

November 13, 2021 Sent application via USPS Express Overnight Shipping

November 15, 2021 Received a text message from USPS that my package has been received in Arizona and was signed by XX (not including names for privacy)

November 19, 2021 Was payday so I checked my bank account, I saw a pre authorization in the amount of $680.00 from USCIS

November 20, 2021 The pre-authorization amount is already authorized. Amount has been deducted from my bank account

November 22, 2021 Received an i-797 saying that my conditional permanent resident status is extended for 24 months from the expiration date of my Conditional Green Card.

Based on previous experiences this is the fastest response I received from the USCIS.
    Last edited by Poohloveshoney; 11-23-2021, 12:33 PM.

Originally posted by Poohloveshoney View Post
    Hi November 2021 filers let us utilize this thread to monitor our application

Let me start.

November 13, 2021 Sent application via USPS Express Overnight Shipping

November 15, 2021 Received a text message from USPS that my package has been received in Arizona and was signed by XX (not including names for privacy)

November 19, 2021 Was payday so I checked my bank account, I saw a pre authorization in the amount of $680.00 from USCIS

November 20, 2021 The pre-authorization amount is already authorized. Amount has been deducted from my bank account

November 22, 2021 Received an i-797 saying that my conditional permanent resident status is extended for 24 months from the expiration date of my Conditional Green Card.

Based on previous experiences this is the fastest response I received from the USCIS.
    Good luck to you. Important info to keep track of (and possibly share) is the first three letter of your I-797 letter (EAC, WAC, SRC, etc). This will show which service center you are assigned to. Different service centers have different timelines. See below.

​​​​​​https://egov.uscis.gov/processing-times/

Comment

Originally posted by SouthBay2019 View Post

Good luck to you. Important info to keep track of (and possibly share) is the first three letter of your I-797 letter (EAC, WAC, SRC, etc). This will show which service center you are assigned to. Different service centers have different timelines. See below.

​​​​​​https://egov.uscis.gov/processing-times/

Thank you! I edited my post and added my service center. thank you.

Comment

***UPDATE***
        4/11/2023

I received a 48-month extension letter for I-751. The processing center is in Texas.

Hello,

Filed the I-751 paperwork on 11/29/2021.

I have yet to receive confirmation that USCIS received the paperwork. Sent the files via USPS at the Phoenix P.O.Box.
        Will keep everyone posted about the timeline. Good luck to everyone.

*UPDATE*
        • Filed Date 11/29/2021
        • Case Received – Case number given 12/2/2021
        • Money deducted - $680 on 12/7/2021
        • 24-month extension letter received on 12/11/2021
        • Service center is in Texas - SRC
        • Biometrics reused 01/19/2022
        Last edited by ARG92; 04-12-2023, 01:27 PM.

Comment

Hello!

I'll share mine as well. I filled my I-751 on 11/29/21 to Phoenix P.O. Box
          • 12/1- PO box delivered
          • 12/2- Text message from USCIS that they received documents and case number given
          • 12/6- $680 deducted
          • 12/10- 24-month extension letter received
          • Service center- Vermont
          Update
          • 12/19- Biometrics reused notice via letter

Last edited by hur2597; 12-20-2021, 09:07 AM.

Comment

I am searching for it for my friend. I am glad I have found your post. I want to read more about this topic. Can you please explain this more? I will be very much thankful to you. I hope you will reply to me soon. I will visit here in two days. Thanks in advance.
            Last edited by JoyceEWatters; 01-05-2022, 06:50 AM.

Comment

Congrats, your process was fast. I filed before you but haven’t heard anything yet. I only have the extension letter nothing else.

Originally posted by ARG92 View Post
              Hello,

Filed the I-751 paperwork on 11/29/2021.

I have yet to receive confirmation that USCIS received the paperwork. Sent the files via USPS at the Phoenix P.O.Box.
              Will keep everyone posted about the timeline. Good luck to everyone.

*UPDATE*
              • Filed Date 11/29/2021
              • Case Received – Case number given 12/2/2021
              • Money deducted - $680 on 12/7/2021
              • 24-month extension letter received on 12/11/2021
              • Service center is in Texas - SRC
              • Biometrics reused 01/19/2022

Comment

Congrats, your process was fast. I filed before you but haven’t heard anything yet. I only have the extension letter nothing else.

Originally posted by hur2597 View Post
                Hello!

I'll share mine as well. I filled my I-751 on 11/29/21 to Phoenix P.O. Box
                • 12/1- PO box delivered
                • 12/2- Text message from USCIS that they received documents and case number given
                • 12/6- $680 deducted
                • 12/10- 24-month extension letter received
                • Service center- Vermont
                Update
                • 12/19- Biometrics reused notice via letter

Comment

Thanks, so you haven't gotten a biometrics letter yet?

Comment

Originally posted by hur2597 View Post

Thanks, so you haven't gotten a biometrics letter yet?
                    Hello, I just got it last Saturday. 04-23-22. It took a while. Any update on your case? What is next after biometrics and how long?

Comment

I did not even get an extension letter. Just a biometrics reused notice 1 month after filing. 7 months now after filing and no extension letter

Comment

Hello, I just got it last Saturday. 04-23-22. It took a while. Any update on your case? What is next after biometrics and how long?
                        The next process is getting a letter for an interview, more evidence, or an approval letter

Comment

Originally posted by starbucks View Post
                          I did not even get an extension letter. Just a biometrics reused notice 1 month after filing. 7 months now after filing and no extension letter
                          Hummm, that is weird, I got my extension letter first. Hopefully it comes soon

Comment

Any updates guys? My last one was the biometrics being reused, 163 days ago. I guess the 2 year letter gives them plenty of time.
                            Filing Date: July 09, 2019
                            Biometrics: August 08, 2019
                            Biometrics (fingerprint review completed) August 09, 2019
                            Case is ready to be schedule for an interview: September 19, 2019
                            Interview has been scheduled: October 16, 2019
                            Received Notice in the mail: October 21, 2019
                            Interview Date: November 20, 2019
                            Approved on the Spot: November 20, 2019
                            Received GC on December 2nd, 2019

Comment

Originally posted by Goebh View Post
                              Any updates guys? My last one was the biometrics being reused, 163 days ago. I guess the 2 year letter gives them plenty of time.
                              I haven’t either since the biometrics notification. It has been over 220 days for me. I think someone will update it when they get something. I’m expecting it to be sometime next year

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                              X