i-90 Correcting Name - Online Status and Timeline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i-90 Correcting Name - Online Status and Timeline

Hello, I recently noticed that my GC contained an error in my name, so I filed I-90. This is a permanent card not a conditional one. I live in FL and I sent it to the expedited po box in AZ on Sept 10th and I received a notice/receipt on Sept 16th. The online status shows that the case is in initial review. From researching online, it seems that people have been getting their FP appts in about a week or 2 after their initial receipt. My question is, when does the online status change to Decision? Do they change it after the FP appt or before? I sent them the form (without fees...since it was their error). I also sent them the GC itself, a copy of a certified marriage certificate (instead of birth cert) and copies of the initial GC I551 stamp showing my A# and Name when I first entered the US.

Did you application make any progress ? I discovered a similar issue with my card and I just mailed the card last week. Did you try getting a stamp on your passport after you received the receipt for I-90 ?
    Thanks for sharing your information!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X