Husband Applying For Permanent Residency in Canada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Husband Applying For Permanent Residency in Canada

I just had a few questions about the spousal visa/permanent residence application and I'm crossing my fingers I can get some answers. My husband is an American and I am a Canadian. We recently had a child in the US and I have decided to temporarily reside in Washington so that we can be together as a family. Our plan is to hopefully move back to Canada all together. I have a temporary visa here in Washington, but am wondering if that will cause conflicts with the application we would be considering applying for. I don't have a job at the moment, but we are willing to do whatever we can to get us where we want to be. We also do however have family on both sides of the border that are willing to help us out financially and emotionally.

So, our main questions are:

- Could we come across with a certain amount of money to our names with and/or without a sponsor?
    - Would you have any suggestions for what route to take regarding applications?
    - What is the minimum amount of income you have to have for sponsorship for myself or with a sponsor?
    - Where can I get the applications I want? I'm having difficulty seeing the PDF (I've updated my software and everything) with the ones I think he needs.

Thank you

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X