How do you know if a lawyer is good?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you know if a lawyer is good?

If you don't know anyone who can recommend a lawyer, how do you go about finding a lawyer?

I'd start by exploring online directories specific to your legal needs. Websites like Avvo, Martindale-Hubbell, or even your local bar association can provide a good starting point. Once you've narrowed down options, don't forget to check reviews,. Additionally, scheduling consultations with potential candidates is essential. It gives you a chance to assess their communication style and expertise.

Comment

When I found myself in need of legal assistance without any personal recommendations, I turned to a couple of strategies. First off, I hit up online directories and checked out reviews. It's like casting a wide net, you know? Sometimes you stumble upon hidden gems. Also, consider specialized directories tailored to your specific needs. For instance, if you're in the market for a Longmont personal injury lawyer, focusing your search in that direction might yield better results.
      Last edited by Esmarald; 04-29-2024, 08:50 AM.

Comment

Finding a good lawyer can be challenging if you don't have any personal recommendations. One effective way is to use a reputable online platform that connects you with highly qualified lawyers. Check out Lawrina Match, where you can find experienced and trusted lawyers tailored to your specific needs. The platform offers detailed profiles, reviews, and ratings to help you make an informed decision.​ You simply choose practice area (e.g., consumer law, criminal law, divorce, etc.) and specify your location - that's it. You can choose from all available lawyers that are located nearby and have necessary expertise. You can see the qualifications and reviews. Hope it helps!
        Last edited by Cassandra_Roberts_98; 05-28-2024, 04:00 AM. Reason: Misspelling

Comment

Originally posted by BNic View Post
          If you don't know anyone who can recommend a lawyer, how do you go about finding a lawyer?
          If you don't know anyone who can recommend a lawyer, try searching online for local lawyers in your area. Look at reviews on websites like Google or Yelp. You can also visit your local bar association's website for a list of lawyers. When I was searching for Los Angeles bus accident attorneys, I used exactly the same method to find the best attorney.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X