Applied for OPT in June status still initial review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Applied for OPT in June status still initial review

Hello, my name is mohammed, I have completed my master and applied for opt in the month of june 2012. Uscis send me the acknowledgement notice which got returned as i am not on the lease of address i provided which resulted in returning of the acknowledgement. After 1 month i called uscis and said that not the address is still same and have my name on the lease.(This time i added my name to the lease). Again the status said same thing after 1 month. I inquired with my apartment owner about it they said they did not receive anything. So this time i again called uscis and changed my address to my universities address in the month of october. i.e last week of october and i receieved an email from uscis stating that the address is updated and if did not receive any information within 3 months then i should call back to the uscis. So today its dec 8 2012 and my status is still the same initial review. My university says to contact immigration office in person. I am really confused now as i am losing so many job offers because of the EAD card. Can anyone suggest me what should i do next and what procedure to be followed now to secure an EAD. I would really appreciate your help. Thank you

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X