who to ask for HELP!!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who to ask for HELP!!?

My i131 ap has been approved since aug 20 2013, yet haven't recieved any document to travel, only i797.
    My card seems to be lost somewhere and no one seems to know how to help. Some uscis reps./officers tell me to wait 60 days, others 30 days, others 2 weeks and so on. I have been waiting since aug 20 2013. It's already November and NOTHING. Already have done 2 service request and 1 expedite, some say they sent it, some say they haven't, but i have not recieved anything to my house where they say its been sent.

My attorney has also put hands in the case, but even they don't know what's going on. I have a baby on the way and I can really use the help.

Is there a way that I can know where my card is?? Anyone you recommend I can specifically speak to to help with this kind of scenario?

Comment

who to ask for HELP!!?

If USCIS sent it to you than it always involves priority mail which means it would have a tracking number. Have you received a tracking number ?

Comment

No they didn't provide me with one... It's been too long.. On nov 24th I reapplied, bc thy informed me it "was lost"... So yay me, 3 more months of wait just bc they lost it! It's funny how they're extremely picky and cautious when it comes to us showing these documents in border, but they're not when we're applying for them...

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X