Hi all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi all

I filed I-765 as of November 04,2013 , i received a notice of the application,this is my first time application, but latter i realized that i didn't send an important document along with the application which is the evidence that i applied for Asylum(i am a pending asylum applicant) what should i do now? please help! i was thinking to send this document along with the EAD receipt letter they send me, is this a good idea??? will this mistake result in denial in my application???

Thanks in Advance!

Normally, the best strategy is to wait until you receive a request for more evidence. Sending additional evidence, as an afterthought just after you submit an application, may not reach the file or may cause unnecessary "red flags" to be raised.

--Ray B

Originally posted by banchi View Post
    I filed I-765 as of November 04,2013 , i received a notice of the application,this is my first time application, but latter i realized that i didn't send an important document along with the application which is the evidence that i applied for Asylum(i am a pending asylum applicant) what should i do now? please help! i was thinking to send this document along with the EAD receipt letter they send me, is this a good idea??? will this mistake result in denial in my application???

Thanks in Advance!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X