Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L2 EAD - Personal Details incorrect

Hi Guys,

Im on L2 visa and applied for I-765/EAD Online. My bio metric is also done yesterday. However while going to biometric I realized that I filled up my nationality incorrectly to USA as it was just immidiately after the correspondence address. So by mistake I filled it USA :-(

When I spoke to people at biometric centre they suggested to contact customer care number. And guys on customer care suggested to send a letter to the centre handling my case with necessary evidence.

My question is that:

1. Will USCIS will accept my request for correction or my application will be rejected?
    2. Please suggest what else I can do apart from sending the proofs for such correction.

Thanks,
    TB
    teebee

same issue as yours

Hi Tarun,

Have you received your EAD as expected?

Thanks
    Deepa A

Originally posted by Tarun Bhatia View Post
    Hi Guys,

Im on L2 visa and applied for I-765/EAD Online. My bio metric is also done yesterday. However while going to biometric I realized that I filled up my nationality incorrectly to USA as it was just immidiately after the correspondence address. So by mistake I filled it USA :-(

When I spoke to people at biometric centre they suggested to contact customer care number. And guys on customer care suggested to send a letter to the centre handling my case with necessary evidence.

My question is that:

1. Will USCIS will accept my request for correction or my application will be rejected?
    2. Please suggest what else I can do apart from sending the proofs for such correction.

Thanks,
    TB

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X