ClassAction LawSuit against USCIS for delay in EAD processing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ClassAction LawSuit against USCIS for delay in EAD processing

Planning to file Class Action lawsuit / Mandamus Lawsuit against USCIS for delay in issuing EAD cards

Dear Friends,
    They are supposed to do it in 90 days...if they are taking longer than 120 days, then most of us are facing the following horrifying situations-Loss of job/pay/emotional stress/delay in making payments on mortgage, rent, Credit cards, school fees, car payments!!!

Loosing driving privileges and health care is major issue!!

WHY can’t we file a lawsuit and make them responsible??? They are not doing it for free and we are paying to run USCIS. They don’t get federal funds, so 100% of their revenue is coming from people like us.

For every service in USA there is separate service called premium and if we are not getting the EAD on time we should expedite a service by paying more money for not losing our JOBS to avoid financial troubles. At least they should issue an interim EAD case by case if someone losing their jobs!!

For H1 after getting the receipt you are eligible to work and why not for EAD…at least for renewals.
    We are afraid of USCIS by not questioning for our future immigration status and so I just wanted to file a mandamus lawsuit to challenge for not processing the EADs with in timeframes posted for the service centers like 90 days.

Why can’t we do something to fix this...and the ONLY thing i can think of is a Class Action lawsuit!!! Somewhere someone must be seeing ALL THE FORUMS full of people like you and me CRYING...We have to wait 10 years for our GC but not giving us our AP/EAD in time is just beyond un-justice.
    Please let me know anyone interested to join to file class action suit or Mandamus Lawsuit against USCIS and send me an email to [email protected]

Any lawyer reading this - PLEASE DO SOMETHING TO HELP US!!!

Note: I will be opening a FB page to group all the people who has /had issues with USCIS, and also share your experiences so that it will give weightage when we file the suit.

Thanks
    Krishna

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X