Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EAD expedition before biometrics

Hi All,

I have a question regarding EAD expedition. I filed 130 485 131 765 together on June 18th. Now I have a job offer, and according to all the threads I've read, I can expedite EAD card.

The question is when I can call USCIS about EAD expedition. Should I wait until I get biometrics notice or biometrics done? or I can just file it once I get my NOA.

Thanks a ton. My offer is pending on when I can start, so appreciate all the answers.

Originally posted by cassieyu83 View Post
    Hi All,

I have a question regarding EAD expedition. I filed 130 485 131 765 together on June 18th. Now I have a job offer, and according to all the threads I've read, I can expedite EAD card.

The question is when I can call USCIS about EAD expedition. Should I wait until I get biometrics notice or biometrics done? or I can just file it once I get my NOA.

Thanks a ton. My offer is pending on when I can start, so appreciate all the answers.
    You should wait until getting your biometric done to request for EAD expedition. Otherwise, it will be a waste of your time and effort from my reading at other forums. You can do walk-in biometric after you receive I-797 form for the appointment. Good luck!
    Jul 1,2015 -- concurrent filing I-485, I-130, I-765, I-131
    Jul 2, 2015 -- package received
    Jul 9, 2015 -- received text and email confirming that application is processing
    Jul 10, 2015 -- checks were cashed
    Jul 16, 2015 -- NOA from mail (post mark 7/10/15), biometric appointment(7/31/15)
    Jul 20, 2015 -- walk-in biometric
    Jul 22, 2015 -- expedite EAD through phone at 2 pm, RFE at 8:30 pm
    Jul 23, 2015 -- proof faxed

Comment

Originally posted by Tiffany18 View Post
      You should wait until getting your biometric done to request for EAD expedition. Otherwise, it will be a waste of your time and effort from my reading at other forums. You can do walk-in biometric after you receive I-797 form for the appointment. Good luck!
      Hello Tiffany,
      Did you get the result for your EAD expedition? How long did you have to wait? My husband has a great offer and they can only hold it for another 2 weeks and He just got his finger printing done on 2/19/16. Its a marriage base Adjustment of status and EAD.

Comment

Can you do EAD expedition?

Hi,

I filed 130 485 131 765 and I also have a job offer, I was here on a Work Visa and then I got married. I didn't know that there was a way to have the EAD expedite? Could you explain how to do that? I did my biometrics on Feb 8th, no news from then....

Thanks!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X