Post Decision Activity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post Decision Activity

Hello Everyone,I would like someone to please assist me with past experience on this...I received my EAD approval on June 16 (Email alert) on 5:09 am..and on the same day June 16th 5:30pm another email came in.."Post Decision Activity".I didnt read much into it since there was "approval" in the content as i was too happy.Today 22nd i received my approval letter and the status on USCIS website is still case Approved..But someone told me Post decision activity is something to worry about..Can anyone help me out about this?..
    Thank You

Originally posted by afoo231 View Post
    Hello Everyone,I would like someone to please assist me with past experience on this...I received my EAD approval on June 16 (Email alert) on 5:09 am..and on the same day June 16th 5:30pm another email came in.."Post Decision Activity".I didnt read much into it since there was "approval" in the content as i was too happy.Today 22nd i received my approval letter and the status on USCIS website is still case Approved..But someone told me Post decision activity is something to worry about..Can anyone help me out about this?..
    Thank You
    Read the definitions at https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/Dashboar...escriptions.do

Nothing to worry about.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X