CBP did not stamp parole stamp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CBP did not stamp parole stamp

I re-entered the country using advanced parole at JFK International. Usually CBP stamps my passport with a "Paroled" stamp showing that I have been paroled for 1 year. This time instead of a parole stamp they gave me an "Admitted" stamp, without a date. And when I checked online, there was no I-94 for this recent re-entry. Does anyone know why this is or has had this happen before? I am a college student and I need to show that I have been paroled in order to receive federal financial aid and school is starting in a few weeks. I have tried emailing CBP, but didn't get a response. And it is impossible to reach them on the phone. What should I do?

Originally posted by meerkat628 View Post
    I re-entered the country using advanced parole at JFK International. Usually CBP stamps my passport with a "Paroled" stamp showing that I have been paroled for 1 year. This time instead of a parole stamp they gave me an "Admitted" stamp, without a date. And when I checked online, there was no I-94 for this recent re-entry. Does anyone know why this is or has had this happen before? I am a college student and I need to show that I have been paroled in order to receive federal financial aid and school is starting in a few weeks. I have tried emailing CBP, but didn't get a response. And it is impossible to reach them on the phone. What should I do?
    Deferred inspection - check http://www.cbp.gov/contact/deferred-...red-inspection

Go to the closest CBP deferred inspection site. They'll sort it out for you.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X