H4 EAD biometric letter never recd.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 EAD biometric letter never recd.

I applied EAD for my H4 spouse in August 2015. I or the lawyer didn't hear from USCIS within 90 days, so the lawyer checked with USCIS and was informed that my spouse didn't do biometrics. The thing is we never received the notice for biometrics. When asked USCIS how do we get this appointment. I was told that USCIS don't do appointments and I should contact Application Processing Center. I went to Application Processing Center and they could not biometrics because Alien number nowhere to be found. Without that number, they can not proceed to biometrics page in their system.

Any idea how do I go about with getting biometrics appointment or that Alien number?

Thanks in advance.

Just an update if anybody faces the same issue, since USCIS is all over the place with this, nobody giving a straight answer.

I went to USCIS NYC office and explained the officer same story. The officer took the paperwork and in half an hour came back with biometric appt at a place 15 minute from the office. They gave Z** number (instead of A number). As a matter of fact, if this is your first time, A number is not assigned to you. The biometrics place in the city did fingerprinting with ease, no questions asked.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X