Advance Parole on DACA to Africa?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advance Parole on DACA to Africa?

I'm a DACA recipient who received an Advance Parole valid until the end of March. I requested it to travel to Africa (Kenya) for a few weeks for a work related project. Has anyone had an experience traveling to Africa/Kenya and back on AP? My main concern is around security at the airport in Nairobi being unfamiliar with AP, since I do not have any visa stamps in my passport at all. I do hold a valid EAD and AP but I'm wondering if that will be enough.

Anyone have any experience with this?

(btw, my lawyer seems to think it should be fine but none of his other clients have traveled to Africa on AP yet)
    Last edited by floatbee; 01-29-2016, 10:02 AM.

Advance parole is not Risky

Advance parole Garuntee return ,my wife also Daca parolee , she went india twice , just don't loose your documents, when you come back in USA they will take finger print, photo, FBI back ground check up so make sure. No crime , no deportation before in your case no inadmissible , try to travel with Chicago , newyork , la , small air port officer some time don't know about AP to much some time they will put you in secondary inspection but don't worry it's random process , name match error , but you can go you will be completely fine no stamp in Passport it's not matter Adavance Parole is safe and advance permission to come back thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X