Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i-765 and i-131 filing fees under (c) (9) - pending i-485

Hi Immihelp people,
    How are you? I applied for i-485 (EB2) to TSC and the receipt date is 2/14/2016, completed finger printing on 3/29. I know it takes forever in TSC these days and cutoff dates could potentially retrogress...

I am paper filing for EAD and AP myself under pending i-485 category (c) (9) and would like to know:
    1. The filing fee for i-765 (instruction is not crystal clear and I think it is $380)
    2. Filing fee for i-131 (I think this is free based on pending i-485, not sure)
    3. i-765 asks for previous EADs and dates, is this approved date? expiry date? receipt date?

Really appreciate if any one can confirm or give pointers on the above questions. Thanks!

a filing fee is not required.

If this is your initial application and you are applying under I-485 c9 category, a filing fee is not required.

Originally posted by AmericanDream79 View Post
    Hi Immihelp people,
    How are you? I applied for i-485 (EB2) to TSC and the receipt date is 2/14/2016, completed finger printing on 3/29. I know it takes forever in TSC these days and cutoff dates could potentially retrogress...

I am paper filing for EAD and AP myself under pending i-485 category (c) (9) and would like to know:
    1. The filing fee for i-765 (instruction is not crystal clear and I think it is $380)
    2. Filing fee for i-131 (I think this is free based on pending i-485, not sure)
    3. i-765 asks for previous EADs and dates, is this approved date? expiry date? receipt date?

Really appreciate if any one can confirm or give pointers on the above questions. Thanks!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X