Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meaning of USCIS terminology

Hello,

I checked the status of my wife's EAD application, and I am confused by the terminology. In a nutshell, the website says:

- On june 14, your fingerprints/biometrics, referral number YYYY was completed

- On june 14, we sent a response to your fingerprints/biometrics, referral number YYYY

- On june 14, your fingerprints/biometrics, referral number YYYY was sent to an officer for response

What do all of this mean? I assume that the chronological order is from bottom to top (i.e. bottom is the past, top is the present). In particular, I am confused, are the biometrics done, or are they failed (due to the line "we sent a response to your fingerprints/biometrics") ?

Originally posted by predictorm9 View Post
    Hello,

I checked the status of my wife's EAD application, and I am confused by the terminology. In a nutshell, the website says:

- On june 14, your fingerprints/biometrics, referral number YYYY was completed

- On june 14, we sent a response to your fingerprints/biometrics, referral number YYYY

- On june 14, your fingerprints/biometrics, referral number YYYY was sent to an officer for response

What do all of this mean? I assume that the chronological order is from bottom to top (i.e. bottom is the past, top is the present). In particular, I am confused, are the biometrics done, or are they failed (due to the line "we sent a response to your fingerprints/biometrics") ?
    it means that the bio info is being reviewed

Comment

Originally posted by iuy87 View Post
      Thanks, when you say bio, do you mean the biography information or the biometric information? If the biometric is rejected, what update message do you receive online? The biometrics were done on the 5/29

Comment

Originally posted by iuy87 View Post
        Thanks, when you say bio info, do you mean biographical information or biometric information? How long does it normally take to process the biometric info?

Comment

Originally posted by predictorm9 View Post
          Thanks, when you say bio info, do you mean biographical information or biometric information? How long does it normally take to process the biometric info?
          biometric, if she didn't lie on the application then i wouldn't worry. if she lied on the application and they found something on the biometric then her application will get denied.she will still go through the process

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X