Pay a lawyer for Advanced Parole??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pay a lawyer for Advanced Parole??

Wondering if anyone has heard of lawyers that charge to expedite AP? My fiancé and I are about to apply for AP but she needs to leave the country in 6 weeks.

Any advice would be most helpful!!!

Your fiancee is not eligible for an Advance Parole until you marry and have submitted the Adjustment of Status procedure. The Advance Parole will not be issued until the Biometrics are completed and the law enforcement criminal records check has been completed, usually about 3 months after the Biometrics has been completed.

Of course almost any attorney will charge you to request expedited processing of your Advance Parole, but it won't be issued until the above conditions are met.

--Ray B

Originally posted by Will Sturek View Post
    Wondering if anyone has heard of lawyers that charge to expedite AP? My fiancé and I are about to apply for AP but she needs to leave the country in 6 weeks.

Any advice would be most helpful!!!

Comment

Ap

Did you hire the lawyer to file the Advanced Parole Document? We hired ours to file all our docs and she requested to expedite my AP at no extra cost. However, USCIS denied the reuest to expedite because of the high volume of cases they have received.

Comment

Our lawyer filed for advance parole document. He did everything pro bono. I involved the congressman as well and it was expedited immediately.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X