Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EAD Texas Lewisville Processing time

Hello,

I have applied for new EAD application based on approved I-140. My case was received on Nov 18, 2016 and the status has not changed since then. The EAD trackers shows that the current files processed are of Sept 2016. Is this true? If so, then they are taking more than 90 days. Is it ok to call and ask USCIS about my case.

Also, is biometrics compulsory for everyone as I have not received any notice for that.Is anyone in the same boat. Please help

Originally posted by houston11 View Post
    Hello,

I have applied for new EAD application based on approved I-140. My case was received on Nov 18, 2016 and the status has not changed since then. The EAD trackers shows that the current files processed are of Sept 2016. Is this true? If so, then they are taking more than 90 days. Is it ok to call and ask USCIS about my case.

Also, is biometrics compulsory for everyone as I have not received any notice for that.Is anyone in the same boat. Please help

The tracker isn't always accurate. the EAD processing timeline is 75 days. Once it passes 75 days, you can call and they can look into it. Feel free to call. Biometrics aren't always necessary but it depends on your case. Usually people receive notice for biometrics, some got the EAD with no biometrics.

Comment

EAD approval

My application for EAD is dated 14th Nov, i too have not received any notice. I did called after 75 days, but it seems the case is still pending. I have called the customer care no. more than 3-4 times, but every time I hear the case is pending and we will inform you about the same through mail. Can anyone suggest what to do if the case is still pending after 90 days. I read some one talking about reaching to the Senate. is that possible and how ?
      I am really worried about my EAD approval, also after knowing about the on going process changes.

Comment

I am in a similar boat as you are. I filed my application on November 25, 2016 (adjustment of status based) and still after 99 days today nothing. I initiated a Service Request on day 82 I believe, which has been completed but still have not received the mail. This is so frustrating especially since we pay so much money for this processing.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X