Not from 7 countries, can I travel with AP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not from 7 countries, can I travel with AP

My home country is in South East Asia. With the recent executive order,there have been a lot of talks. Im currently applying for AP to travel back in the summer if my green card has not arrived. Is it safe since I travel on AP? Since it seems like even green card holders get in troubles...
    Does the duration of travel matters on AP? It will be my first time coming back in 7 years so i plan to stay for at least 2 months but I'm not sure if it'll be viewed negatively by USCIS.
    What will happen if I get interview request when im abroad on AP?
    Thank you.

Originally posted by Minahqq View Post
    My home country is in South East Asia. With the recent executive order,there have been a lot of talks. Im currently applying for AP to travel back in the summer if my green card has not arrived. Is it safe since I travel on AP? Since it seems like even green card holders get in troubles...
    Does the duration of travel matters on AP? It will be my first time coming back in 7 years so i plan to stay for at least 2 months but I'm not sure if it'll be viewed negatively by USCIS.
    What will happen if I get interview request when im abroad on AP?
    Thank you.
    Hi,

I haven't gone and am in the same situation as you. If someone replies to your question can you let me know. Hope that we can return back without any issue if our gc hasn't arrived by then.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X