Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EAD questions

Hello

my husband applied for AOS and EAD on Dec 27 2016. As per him the papers were received at USCIS. but we have not received anything from them, no acknowledgement or tracking number.

Im getting worried. Any help/suggestions will be really really appreciated.

Thanks

You should receive a receipt notice from them within 30 days.if not call them

Comment

EAD processing times

Hi USCIS recived my husbands application on november 1 2016 for I765 we received receipt. Its Now Febuary 1 and still no update status . Any idea if the processing centers are behind maybe . Also this is a renewal work permit his is expired as of last week thank you

Comment

i got a call from USCIS and they said they rejected my case due to incorrect fee. and they have sent me back my application on Jan 19, but we havent received anything in mail yet

what should be our next step? will they keep the previous fees? or return it?

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Christina Garcia View Post
          Hi USCIS recived my husbands application on november 1 2016 for I765 we received receipt. Its Now Febuary 1 and still no update status . Any idea if the processing centers are behind maybe . Also this is a renewal work permit his is expired as of last week thank you
          If it has been 75 days , call USCIS immediately to do a Service request so they can look into it

Comment

There has been a new law where I765 is automatically renewed for 180 days...its effective as of 01/17. Check Uscis website

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X