Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• approved emergency Advance Parole after termination of Deportation

Hello!

I have been following this thread for quite some time now... It has been a difficult and long process for me! I entered the United States illegally at the age of 11 years old and was ordered removed in order of absentia. The immigration agents that detained us recorded the address of our home incorrectly and we never received notice to appear before a judge. Thanks to President Barrack Obama i was able to benefit from Daca back in 2012!. 6 years ago I met the love of my life and we are currently married through the court working hard to pay off the wedding that's coming up in April of this year! My wife filed a i130 petition for me on August 19 of last year, the i130 got approved 5 months later and we were stuck since I had a removal order and I couldn't do counselor proceeding because of the deportation that I had. We filed a motion to reopen back in January 19 and was scheduled for a hearing 2 weeks after. My lawyer contacted immigration attorneys and managed to convinced them to terminate deportation and thank god i'm no longer in deportation proceedings! Unfortunately My sister had a bad car accident in which she needed to have a surgery in the brain, I requested a letter and birth certificates from back home and scheduled a infopass at my local uscis office but I could't just wait for the appointment so I walked in on Monday morning and requested emergency advance Parole and thanks to god the Application got approved! the Officer handed me the advance parole and told me to have a good day and hope that your sister gets better! I walked out glad and thankful to god for allowing me to get the application approved to be able to see my sister during tough times! I traveled back to Honduras Wednesday of last week terrified at the fact that Trump was said to speak on DACA soon but the need to see my sister beat the fear and left wednesday! thanks to god i was able to return yesterday through the Atlanta Airport! God is good guys! The immigration agent grabbed my passport and asked me if I had TPS and told her that I have Advance Parole(DACA) she then was typing stuff on computer and then stamped my passport and said welcome back. thanks to god the lady didn't ask me anything and I was on my way in less than 5 minutes. I am planning on submitting i485 application soon so that i can go back to Honduras to be able to help my sister! GOD IS GOOD!!! HAVE FAITH AND THINGS WILL GO WELL!

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ASK QUESTIONS MY FELLOW DREAMERS! I'M HERE IF ANY OF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS!

That is so amazing for you! God is always good.
    Just today we sent the petition i130 for my husband who is a DACA beneficiary and he sent in his i485. We are now patiently waiting for any update from USCIS!

God bless you and may He guide you through your journey.

Comment

So happy for you!

Comment

Originally posted by HondurasNative View Post
        Hello!

I have been following this thread for quite some time now... It has been a difficult and long process for me! I entered the United States illegally at the age of 11 years old and was ordered removed in order of absentia. The immigration agents that detained us recorded the address of our home incorrectly and we never received notice to appear before a judge. Thanks to President Barrack Obama i was able to benefit from Daca back in 2012!. 6 years ago I met the love of my life and we are currently married through the court working hard to pay off the wedding that's coming up in April of this year! My wife filed a i130 petition for me on August 19 of last year, the i130 got approved 5 months later and we were stuck since I had a removal order and I couldn't do counselor proceeding because of the deportation that I had. We filed a motion to reopen back in January 19 and was scheduled for a hearing 2 weeks after. My lawyer contacted immigration attorneys and managed to convinced them to terminate deportation and thank god i'm no longer in deportation proceedings! Unfortunately My sister had a bad car accident in which she needed to have a surgery in the brain, I requested a letter and birth certificates from back home and scheduled a infopass at my local uscis office but I could't just wait for the appointment so I walked in on Monday morning and requested emergency advance Parole and thanks to god the Application got approved! the Officer handed me the advance parole and told me to have a good day and hope that your sister gets better! I walked out glad and thankful to god for allowing me to get the application approved to be able to see my sister during tough times! I traveled back to Honduras Wednesday of last week terrified at the fact that Trump was said to speak on DACA soon but the need to see my sister beat the fear and left wednesday! thanks to god i was able to return yesterday through the Atlanta Airport! God is good guys! The immigration agent grabbed my passport and asked me if I had TPS and told her that I have Advance Parole(DACA) she then was typing stuff on computer and then stamped my passport and said welcome back. thanks to god the lady didn't ask me anything and I was on my way in less than 5 minutes. I am planning on submitting i485 application soon so that i can go back to Honduras to be able to help my sister! GOD IS GOOD!!! HAVE FAITH AND THINGS WILL GO WELL!

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ASK QUESTIONS MY FELLOW DREAMERS! I'M HERE IF ANY OF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS!
        I'm so happy to read your story!

But I would like to know, what letter did you provided when you go to the local office and how long did you wait until they issuing the AP ?

Comment

Originally posted by sailor15 View Post
          I'm so happy to read your story!

But I would like to know, what letter did you provided when you go to the local office and how long did you wait until they issuing the AP ?

I provided a doctor letter from back home specifying her condition and the emergency.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X