Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 EAD and H1 Visa

Hello USA community,

My H1B petitioned was filed my this employer on April 2016 and while it was pending I filed my H4 EAD in December 2016. I got my H1B approved on Feb 15 2017 and then got my EAD approved on Feb 27 2017.

I would really appreciate if someone can help me clarify that which visa status would I actually be now?

Regards,
    Jatin
    Last edited by Jatin Patel; 02-27-2017, 05:39 PM.

Overstayed / Advanced Parole

Hello Guys, ive been here in Immihelp for a while now but I was on the AOS thread., I overstayed., got married .My PD was Sept.7,2016 AOS i485 ,i130 married to a USC., we never thought its gonna take long to get a GC esp here in NY., now so i applied for AP January29,2017 we have a very important trip to the Philippines April 7., to attend graduation of my 2 kids graduating from college, and to pick up my 17yo daughter underage granted Immigrant visa tru my husband's petition as stepdaughter we dont want her to travel alone so we are picking her up,and I want to see my kids after 5 years, it will really break my heart., the urgent trip is for 2 weeks and we went to Federal plaza last week for INFO pass the IO said bring some more docs will really show the urgency ot the trip so they said come back next week now i will bring copies of a letter stating that my kids are graduating on april 10 with their names on it., and docs showing that I the mother is picking up my 17yo daughter, and her Medical receipt and US Embassy Appointment/ Confirmation letter., Now my question is, Is it safe to tavel Using Advanced Parole, can I still re-enter the US, ive been hearing negative stuff like will be barred to re-enter even if secured an AP? please help and it will be much appreciated thank you so much

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X