Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Traveling now with Advanced Parole, 2 weeks before GC interview.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Traveling now with Advanced Parole, 2 weeks before GC interview.

I have my green card interview scheduled for in a little over 2 weeks, adjusting through USC spouse, married for over 10 years. Have a business trip scheduled to the U.K. next week for a few days. Have been traveling several times with advance parole in the past few months without any issues.

Considering the current environment, would it be advisable not to leave the US shortly before the interview, or is there no reason currently not to travel outside the US with valid parole card?

Thanks
    Michael

Originally posted by msregister View Post
    I have my green card interview scheduled for in a little over 2 weeks, adjusting through USC spouse, married for over 10 years. Have a business trip scheduled to the U.K. next week for a few days. Have been traveling several times with advance parole in the past few months without any issues.

Considering the current environment, would it be advisable not to leave the US shortly before the interview, or is there no reason currently not to travel outside the US with valid parole card?

Thanks
    Michael
    I would go ahead and travel and make sure that I be back in the states a couple of days prior to the interview since things can pop up.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X