Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBC Processing of EAD/AP June filing

Hello everyone,

I have applied for AP/EAD based on i845 processing. Here is my timeline so far:
    Start Date Event Name / Description
    6/5/2017 Package sent to Chicago Lockbox via USPS
    6/7/2017 Waiting to get notification
    6/21/2017 i-485 Fingerprint Fee Was Received
    6/8/2017 i-130 Case Was Received
    6/8/2017 i-131 Case Was Received
    6/8/2017 i-765 Case Was Received
    6/28/2017 Initial cases received notices arrived

I am currently on F1 OPT which expires on 8/10/2017, which is right around 90 days from my case received day. I know I will have to stop working if my EAD card does not arrive before my OPT EAD expires. I was wondering if anyone else have their EAD card from NBC (MSC xxxxxxxxXX) and how was your experience. Thanks in advance.

It will be much longer...

Hey there. I don't want to make you nervous, but I can tell it will take much longer than 90 days. My case was received at 03/10/2017, but I am still waiting for my EAD. It is Day 112 for me. If you visit the experience page of this website (http://www.immihelp.com/experience/v...rk_permit.html), you will see what is happening. I recently saw people who got approved after 147 days, 144 days, and 124 days. This is insane now... My F-1 OPT will be expired 8/5/2017, I am just hoping I can get before that but can't guarantee. I called them twice and they just say wait. This is very frustrating...

Comment

Re

Originally posted by OhioBobcat View Post
      Hello everyone,

I have applied for AP/EAD based on i845 processing. Here is my timeline so far:
      Start Date Event Name / Description
      6/5/2017 Package sent to Chicago Lockbox via USPS
      6/7/2017 Waiting to get notification
      6/21/2017 i-485 Fingerprint Fee Was Received
      6/8/2017 i-130 Case Was Received
      6/8/2017 i-131 Case Was Received
      6/8/2017 i-765 Case Was Received
      6/28/2017 Initial cases received notices arrived

I am currently on F1 OPT which expires on 8/10/2017, which is right around 90 days from my case received day. I know I will have to stop working if my EAD card does not arrive before my OPT EAD expires. I was wondering if anyone else have their EAD card from NBC (MSC xxxxxxxxXX) and how was your experience. Thanks in advance.
      if your EAD expires and you are still pending to receive your new EAD the new rule allows you to work for 180 from the date for expired EAD, provided YOU HAVE APPLIED FOR NEW EAD

I hope you will get it before it expires, but make an inquiry about this 180 days rule

Comment

Originally posted by mkarovadiya90 View Post
        if your EAD expires and you are still pending to receive your new EAD the new rule allows you to work for 180 from the date for expired EAD, provided YOU HAVE APPLIED FOR NEW EAD

I hope you will get it before it expires, but make an inquiry about this 180 days rule
        It is not eligible for 485 pending case. I already studied about this but a person from F1 to 485... not eligible...

(not a legal advice)

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X