Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have 2 different EAD, one with AP, one without, which one is valid ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have 2 different EAD, one with AP, one without, which one is valid ?

Hi Everyone,

My husband has a L2 and I have a L1.

When we moved here, I got a first EAD, valid until March 2018.

Then we applied for our Green Card, and I got a new one with advanced parole, valid until October 2017.
    (We still didn't get an answer for our Green Cards, even though the USCIS website says they are processing cases received in November, and ours was received in August)

I didn't realize that my new EAD has another validity date because my company has the first one in file, and because, to be honest, I didn't pay attention to that.

My question is : which date is the right one ? Until when I am allowed to work ?
    I paid for 2 EAD (my lawyer's mistake, she should not have done it this way, she should just have asked for the AP and not touch my first EAD) and now I realize that I may have to stop working in one month and a half, if the second one cancelled the first one.

Also, my husband has to renew his VISA on march 2018 (that's why my first EAD was valid until that time) so what should I do if I am really supposed to stop working in October ? Renew my EAD just for October to March ?

Thanks for your advice,
    Emelila

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X