Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-765 National Benefit center Processing time

Hello everyone,
    I applied for I-765 , I-360 and I-485 Based on SIJ. I have been waiting on my Work Authorization card for 225 days. they told me that my case is handled by National benefit center.
    Does anyone have experience with SIJ cases how does it go .Why is it taking so long ? I got my court decision on may 2017 and i filled out the petition on june 12 . I did my fingerprints and biometrics on june 23 . SInce then nothing else.
    Please help me

I am also SIJ based with a pending i360 filed on August 7th together with i485 and i765, yesterday talked with a tier 2 officer and he told me that my EAD case is under review since January 16th he said that if i don't receive a decision within 2-3 weeks i should call them back (171 days as of now)

Comment

Originally posted by Noreeh View Post
      I am also SIJ based with a pending i360 filed on August 7th together with i485 and i765, yesterday talked with a tier 2 officer and he told me that my EAD case is under review since January 16th he said that if i don't receive a decision within 2-3 weeks i should call them back (171 days as of now)
      Hello, did you get any update on this? Did you call them after 2-3 weeks? We have approximately the same application timeline. I am on around 195 days as of today February 21!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X