Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question about AP after I got my EAD ,please help with an advise .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about AP after I got my EAD ,please help with an advise .

Hello everyone! Do you guys know if I can apply for I-131 ? I submit i-130, i-485, i-765 in September and recived my EAD on December 20th. I found out about advance parole way later after I sent all documents. And if I can .. what do you think guys ? Will I receive the new card in about 100 days ? And as i understand it is free for me,isn't it ? I really need this AP card, my grandma is very sick and my visa got expired ... I don't know what to do.

Originally posted by xenia View Post
    Hello everyone! Do you guys know if I can apply for I-131 ? I submit i-130, i-485, i-765 in September and recived my EAD on December 20th. I found out about advance parole way later after I sent all documents. And if I can .. what do you think guys ? Will I receive the new card in about 100 days ? And as i understand it is free for me,isn't it ? I really need this AP card, my grandma is very sick and my visa got expired ... I don't know what to do.
    Yes, you can apply. It is free. When you get a standalone AP, it will come on two pieces of paper, not a card. It may take 4-5 months to get nowadays. If the situation is really urgent, you might consider applying for an Emergency AP in person at an office. See this page about expediting an AP application and applying of Emergency AP (which are two different things).

This is my personal opinion and is not to be construed as legal advice.

Comment

We talked with USCIS yesterday and they said they are currently processing September travel applications, so it will take about 5 months
      11/20/17 - PD - Marriage Based AOS
      12/10/17 - Walk in Biometrics
      4/10/18 - EAD & AP Approved
      4/18/18 - Interview ready to be scheduled
      4/19/18 - Combo Card in hand
      10/22/18 - Interview has been scheduled
      11/26/18 - Interview Completed
      12/6/18 - GC in hand

Comment

Originally posted by newacct View Post
        Yes, you can apply. It is free. When you get a standalone AP, it will come on two pieces of paper, not a card. It may take 4-5 months to get nowadays. If the situation is really urgent, you might consider applying for an Emergency AP in person at an office. See this page about expediting an AP application and applying of Emergency AP (which are two different things).

Thank you for responds guys but it is already late.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X