Is this a joke??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this a joke??

Just looked at NBC processing times for EADs. they now quote OCTOBER 1st. They have jumped a whole month and yet so many of us are still without EADs.
    I have submitted congressional inquiry with no response, 2 SRs (latest one 3 weeks ago with no response) and have contacted the Ombudsman 2 days ago. I don't know what else to do. Going crazy here with no opportunities to work...

[QUOTE=truebluetorwb;555929]Just looked at NBC processing times for EADs. they now quote OCTOBER 1st. They have jumped a whole month and yet so many of us are still without EADs.
    I have submitted congressional inquiry with no response, 2 SRs (latest one 3 weeks ago with no response) and have contacted the Ombudsman 2 days ago. I don't know what else to do. Going crazy here with no opportunities to work...

I just got off the phone with USCIS, I broke down in tears. I can't take it anymore!The officer was nice and understanding but seriously I'm on the verge of a nervous breakdown. 6 months , I've been waiting!
    What is going on?So unfair!

Comment

To quote a senior member

Originally posted by azblk View Post
      understanding USCIS processing times is much like reading tea leaves.
      To quote a senior member of immihelp by the name of azblk
      This is strictly an opinion and should not be misconstrued as legal advice. The use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

-Krypton9591

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X