• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Received EAD card today! L2 I-765 RD Oct 16, 2017, VSC

Finally I received my EAD card today! Below is my progress:

RD Oct 16, 2017, Vermont Service Center
    Service request Jan 24, 2018
    Expedite request Feb 10, 2018, denied
    Card and I-797 notice received simultaneously Feb 21, 2018. Actually, I-797 was approved on Feb 14, 2018. I have never received any email notice after the deny of expedite. The case status on USCIS website is still "Case Received".

Hello, thanks for sharing your progress. But can you please tell if yours was Initial EAD application or renewal case? Also, did you contact any congressman or Ombudsman for help?

Mine is initial application pending with VSC since 18Oct2017, have raised 4 SR's by now, but the last response to my SR just stated that my I765 is pending consideration with a Immigration Officer.

Thanks, JD

Comment

Originally posted by Jagjeet View Post
      Hello, thanks for sharing your progress. But can you please tell if yours was Initial EAD application or renewal case? Also, did you contact any congressman or Ombudsman for help?

Mine is initial application pending with VSC since 18Oct2017, have raised 4 SR's by now, but the last response to my SR just stated that my I765 is pending consideration with a Immigration Officer.

Thanks, JD
      Mine is initial application. I haven't contact any congressman or Ombudsman, just made dozens of calls to query the case status but I don't think those help. Probably your approval will arrive in any day.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X