Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I512 note missing on EAD

Hello friends,
    I had filled for my I140/485/765 concurrently under EB1C in last Nov with PD of 20-Nov-2017 - me and my wife. I havent heard anything on I140 yet. My EAD cards arrived last week and even though the 797 notice for EAD said that it will be a combo card, my EAD card came with note as ?Not valid for reentry to US?, where as my wife's EAD card came with ?Serves as I512 advanced parole?.
    has anyone experienced this? should I wait to see if I get the AP paper document or call the service center to get this corrected? appreciate any responses. thanks for the help.
    Regards.

Originally posted by SLS112017 View Post
    Hello friends,
    I had filled for my I140/485/765 concurrently under EB1C in last Nov with PD of 20-Nov-2017 - me and my wife. I havent heard anything on I140 yet. My EAD cards arrived last week and even though the 797 notice for EAD said that it will be a combo card, my EAD card came with note as ?Not valid for reentry to US?, where as my wife's EAD card came with ?Serves as I512 advanced parole?.
    has anyone experienced this? should I wait to see if I get the AP paper document or call the service center to get this corrected? appreciate any responses. thanks for the help.
    Regards.
    If you didn't file I-131 to apply for Advance Parole, why do you think you will get an Advance Parole?

This is my personal opinion and is not to be construed as legal advice.

Comment

sorry my bad. I did file for I131 also. that is why my wife got it. but my card doesnt have the note for AP. should I wait to see if I get the AP paper document or call the service center to get this corrected? appreciate any responses. thanks for the help.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X