5 months of waiting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 months of waiting

This waiting game is excruciating than my wisdom tooth . This is how eternity feels like....

Aug 21 filed I485/I360/I765/II31
    Aug 24 notice of receipt
    Sept 9- biometrics appt
    Sept 21 RFE for initial evidence
    Oct 3 receipt of response to RFE
    Oct 17 updated notice saying USCIS starts processing case again
    Jan raised 2 SR's both asked for home address saying mail will be forwarded and NOTHING in the mail and 1 officer /agent said travel document was transferred to Nebraska???
    Feb 6 lawyer raised 3rd SR and reflected on my account that " case has not been forwarded for processing yet"
    Feb 20 called again same response asked for my home address and nothing in mail

considering calling Ombusdman next week for assistance/ help just to track it down as to what's going on. The confusion starts when you are told different things to appease you. This is **** * Mountain highs and lows.

Hi,

I feel your pain. I filed for EAD/AOS/Petition for Spouse on August 15th and, except for my biometrics appointment, nothing happened. My attorney has done multiple service requests, I called USCIS a few times, and I even went to an infopass 3 hours away from my home last Wednesday. The only thing they could tell me was that they did not need an RFE and that there was nothing wrong with my case. My attorney has contacted the Ombdusman and a US Senator, but we did not hear back yet. The Senator is against immigration - I live in Louisiana - so I do not have too many hopes. This situation is just so depressing.

Comment

Originally posted by Spazkles View Post
      Hi,

I feel your pain. I filed for EAD/AOS/Petition for Spouse on August 15th and, except for my biometrics appointment, nothing happened. My attorney has done multiple service requests, I called USCIS a few times, and I even went to an infopass 3 hours away from my home last Wednesday. The only thing they could tell me was that they did not need an RFE and that there was nothing wrong with my case. My attorney has contacted the Ombdusman and a US Senator, but we did not hear back yet. The Senator is against immigration - I live in Louisiana - so I do not have too many hopes. This situation is just so depressing.
      Hi,

It shows to me that with a lot of cases nothing is necessarily wrong but in the new era they just take much longer time to handle a case.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by ucattobekittenme View Post
      This waiting game is excruciating than my wisdom tooth . This is how eternity feels like....

Aug 21 filed I485/I360/I765/II31
      Aug 24 notice of receipt
      Sept 9- biometrics appt
      Sept 21 RFE for initial evidence
      Oct 3 receipt of response to RFE
      Oct 17 updated notice saying USCIS starts processing case again
      Jan raised 2 SR's both asked for home address saying mail will be forwarded and NOTHING in the mail and 1 officer /agent said travel document was transferred to Nebraska???
      Feb 6 lawyer raised 3rd SR and reflected on my account that " case has not been forwarded for processing yet"
      Feb 20 called again same response asked for my home address and nothing in mail

considering calling Ombusdman next week for assistance/ help just to track it down as to what's going on. The confusion starts when you are told different things to appease you. This is **** * Mountain highs and lows.
      Hi ucattobekittenme,

We have a VERY similar timeline. Except my rfe response was received a couple days earlier than you and our expedition request was accepted ~3 weeks ago.

Maybe this can be a bit of a reference for you. I hope we both hear news soon before another terribly long time period.

Comment

update

today I checked my cases online and saw an approval of EAD and AP on March 13 and mailing it today. Glory to God! no more wisdom tooth pain.

Comment

september is on the way then

Congrats!! Really happy for you.
          Things are starting to move on for August filers. My case is from September, I hope to be happy soon..lol
          I didnt have any RFEs and no updates since biometrics :/

today I checked my cases online and saw an approval of EAD and AP on March 13 and mailing it today. Glory to God! no more wisdom tooth pain.

Comment

EAD and AP mailed yesterday...what a relief!

Comment

Congrats

EAD and AP mailed yesterday...what a relief!

Congratulations! Mine just got approved too.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X