Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EAD past 75days question

Hi everyone!

I have a question,and hoping for ya'lls input.

So I have been reading etc, and it seems like the current time for an EAD is around 4-6 months.
    However on the website it still says if yo havent heard anything after 75 days you can submit a case inquiry.

So my question to you is, do you all suggest doing that? Or just be patient since the average time seems to be between 4-6 months these days.

Thanks for your time.
    ( I am on day 81)

I am on student visa nd I applied for EAD on December 5th. Today is 83 days but no updates yet. I think it?s waiting game..

Comment

I think we should all go as per USCIS site and raise an SR after 75th day. After all, what is the harm is raising it??

Comment

raise a SR

I would say to raise a SR. I've been waiting for 5 months and no updates. I regret of not having raised a SR before. Because everyone you contact (ombudsman, SR, congressman etc) asks 30, 60 days to give you a response...

Originally posted by ericp View Post
        Hi everyone!

I have a question,and hoping for ya'lls input.

So I have been reading etc, and it seems like the current time for an EAD is around 4-6 months.
        However on the website it still says if yo havent heard anything after 75 days you can submit a case inquiry.

So my question to you is, do you all suggest doing that? Or just be patient since the average time seems to be between 4-6 months these days.

Thanks for your time.
        ( I am on day 81)

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X