Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Financial hardship letter

Dear all,

I know we all are stressed. I would appreciate if one of you could help. I got with this shitty lawyer who is high ranked charges almost double the amount of regular lawyers and doesnt really do anything other than mailing the documents I send him , after grilling me if they are authentic and accurate etc. I lost my job as I dont have a valid visa and still awaiting my EAD. I want to request an expedite through congressman, could you share a sample letter for financial hardship to person/company. I work at a university and want to try it before giving up. I filled in Novermber so if you did to, please share your experience. I got a crappy job offer but cant accept without EAD and they wont help with new visa.

similar situation

I'm sorry to hear your situation. I'm in the same boat although I'm waiting for a year now. I filed in last year March 2017 thru family based, still haven't received my EAD. I contacted the congressman, not much help, and they don't need the letter. Usually there will be a form on their website to describe your situation. They will contact the USCIS to see what's going on your case and will let you know. They can't do anything to expedite the case, that's my understanding.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X