USCIS case tracker doesn?t work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USCIS case tracker doesn?t work?

hey all, day 192 of unemployment since my previous EAD expired and I applied for AOS thru marriage. Today in the mail I received a notice saying my EAD was approved, just now waiting on the physical card to arrive (the wait caused me so much stress... I have never cried so much when receiving positive news FINALLY). Interestingly enough, my case status on the website doesn?t show any changes, so I?m hoping that?s the website being glitchy? Also was curious if anyone could tell me how long it took to receive their physical EAD card after receiving approval notice?

I want to thank this community for helping me feel less alone during this stressful time. I?ve never felt so alone and angry with all that I?ve been through. If you?re in a similar situation, try to stay positive and strong <3

Originally posted by jessdexfit View Post
    hey all, day 192 of unemployment since my previous EAD expired and I applied for AOS thru marriage. Today in the mail I received a notice saying my EAD was approved, just now waiting on the physical card to arrive (the wait caused me so much stress... I have never cried so much when receiving positive news FINALLY). Interestingly enough, my case status on the website doesn?t show any changes, so I?m hoping that?s the website being glitchy? Also was curious if anyone could tell me how long it took to receive their physical EAD card after receiving approval notice?

I want to thank this community for helping me feel less alone during this stressful time. I?ve never felt so alone and angry with all that I?ve been through. If you?re in a similar situation, try to stay positive and strong <3
    Hey there,

Congratulations! From what I've been seeing, it generally takes 3 to 10 days from EAD approval to card delivery. I've also read somewhere that you can call customer service and ask for a tracking number and they provide it to you so you can track it. I would wait to ask for a couple days though because it might not be produced yet (which usually takes about 2 days, from what I read again.)

Good luck!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X