EAD/AP C9 Category NBC center AUG Filer *** ARRIVED ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EAD/AP C9 Category NBC center AUG Filer *** ARRIVED ***

Today is such a wonderful day, after 7 months of stressful wait. The card is now in my hand. I have the thread in the forum named "did they SKIP AUG Filers?", follow that and do not lose hope.

My ime line:

PD: Aug 7th
    Biometrics: Sep
    1st SR: the 91 days but no response
    Contacted my local congresswoman via email starting somewhere in November and we had been contacting each other since. Her office put in some requests, and I received just some general info from USCIS.
    Request for expedition sometimes in Jan, got a denial letter because they needed evidence for my AOS, so every other application associated to my AOS had been put on hold.
    RFID: Feb 4
    Evidence received: Feb 16
    Ombudsman form filled out: Feb 23
    Ombudsman response saying that I would get a letter of decision on March 8th
    My congresswoman contacted me on March 6 asking if there had been updates on the case and why I did respond to her last email. I emailed back to her kinda telling her that I had been in a deep depression and more
    Online status "Case was Received" changed to "New Card is Being Produced": March 7th
    Letter of Approval in the mail box: March 10th
    Physical EAD/AP card in the mail box: TODAY March 14th

Total days: about 7 months

I really can't tell for all of you but I felt like contacting my local congresswoman for assistance changes the game. They were extremely helpful and polite. Now, I can go to work and support my family. Good luck to y'all out there. Yours will come soon!

congressman not helpful

Congrats!! Must be an amazing feeling to have the EAD card in our hands.
    Some questions: where are you (state)? What is your center? Cause I am from Florida and when I contacted the congressman of my region, her assistant was not so welcoming. He told me that accessing my case through them would hold my case back. I felt they didnt want to help, you know?
    When your status changed for Card is being produced, you received any alert or email?
    Tks

Originally posted by mrb1218 View Post
    Today is such a wonderful day, after 7 months of stressful wait. The card is now in my hand. I have the thread in the forum named "did they SKIP AUG Filers?", follow that and do not lose hope.

My ime line:

PD: Aug 7th
    Biometrics: Sep
    1st SR: the 91 days but no response
    Contacted my local congresswoman via email starting somewhere in November and we had been contacting each other since. Her office put in some requests, and I received just some general info from USCIS.
    Request for expedition sometimes in Jan, got a denial letter because they needed evidence for my AOS, so every other application associated to my AOS had been put on hold.
    RFID: Feb 4
    Evidence received: Feb 16
    Ombudsman form filled out: Feb 23
    Ombudsman response saying that I would get a letter of decision on March 8th
    My congresswoman contacted me on March 6 asking if there had been updates on the case and why I did respond to her last email. I emailed back to her kinda telling her that I had been in a deep depression and more
    Online status "Case was Received" changed to "New Card is Being Produced": March 7th
    Letter of Approval in the mail box: March 10th
    Physical EAD/AP card in the mail box: TODAY March 14th

Total days: about 7 months

I really can't tell for all of you but I felt like contacting my local congresswoman for assistance changes the game. They were extremely helpful and polite. Now, I can go to work and support my family. Good luck to y'all out there. Yours will come soon!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X