Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AP document not received

Hello friends,
    I had filled for my I140/485/765/131 concurrently under EB1C last Nov with PD of 20-Nov-2017 - me and my wife.

I got I765 and I131 approval notices for both of us in mid-Feb. My EAD cards arrived within a week and even though the 797 notice for EAD said that it will be a combo card, my EAD card came with note as "Not valid for reentry to US", where as my wife's EAD card came with "Serves as I512 advanced parole" - so she got combo card whereas I didnt.

So even though my I131 is approved, I didnt get combo card or even the AP document in mail. My lawyer asked me to wait till mid-March to see if AP comes separately, but it didnt. I then raised an SR couple of weeks back, but I got the automated response - "we are still reviewing your case" - this week.

Has anyone experienced this - where I765 and I131 are both approved, but no combo card came and no AP document? appreciate any responses and suggestions about what to do next about it. I dont plan to travel but want to get the AP document just in case of urgency. thanks for the help.

Regards.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X