EAD renewal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EAD renewal

I have a pending adjustment of status so I have to renewal my EAD. Pls how can I do this without affecting my job. I applied for a new card and sent the application to national benefit center that produce the first one, is that right or wrong ? Cos am still waiting to knw if my application is accepted or not. 2weeks and no news yet. My old card will expire by June 28 what can I do to avoid loosing my job? Pls help me.

Originally posted by Remmy77 View Post
    I have a pending adjustment of status so I have to renewal my EAD. Pls how can I do this without affecting my job. I applied for a new card and sent the application to national benefit center that produce the first one, is that right or wrong ? Cos am still waiting to knw if my application is accepted or not. 2weeks and no news yet. My old card will expire by June 28 what can I do to avoid loosing my job? Pls help me.
    If you receive the receipt notice from USCIS that means your application is right. I think you can show the receipt notice to your employer in case they're looking for new EAD, to show you have a pending case and waiting for the new card.

Comment

Once you get your receipt in the mail that you sent for renewal, for certain categories, you automatically get a 180 day extension from the day your current permit expires. The HR department at my job just took the letter and followed up with their legal team and updated the i9. Best of luck! I know they're taking forever now

Comment

Thank you guys I just got the notice in the mail. It says 180 days automatic extension. Will show it to my HR next months.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X