Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question of EAD I-765 Expedition

Hello!

My husband and I submitted his AOS application 3/21. He has his biometrics appointment tomorrow, 4/27. He has been offered a job in Florida (currently living in NH) and his start date is scheduled to be 5/28. My question is, what is the best way to request his I-765 to be expedited? We are planning on claiming personal financial loss, but will they possibly reject that request because I am currently working and am listed as his financial support? Obviously I will have to quit my job when we move to Florida... Also is it best to contact your State Rep to ask them to push it through right away or to call the hotline number? I was thinking of calling the hotline and then contacting my state rep but I didn't know if doing both would be "annoying" to USCIS.

Any advice or help you could give us would be great!

Oh, and he is from India and is here originally on an F-1 visa since January 2016. He is graduating May 19th with his masters. Didn't work or do OPT while on the visa, except as a TA. His job is offering him a salary that is a little more than 1.5 more than I make, with way better benefits than my current company offers.

Thanks in advance!

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X