Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EAD/Travel Authorization were submitted by California Processing Center in December

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EAD/Travel Authorization were submitted by California Processing Center in December

Hi all,

it is day 153 and still nothing!

Please share your experience whose papers EAD/Travel Authorization were submitted by California Processing Center in December? Any good News?

Married to US Citizen. My I-465/ I-765/I-131 was received by December 11. 2017, Notice Date December 14, 2017. On January the 8th 2018 had biometrics taken. January 13th received Request for Initial Evidence (i-485), submitted all they have asked for on February the 5th. They have updated the system that the case is no longer on hold, and after that silence.

Couple of weeks ago called USCIS call center, and the agent told us to wait 150 days. Waited and no update still. Called today - day 153 - first agent was trying to send a request through the system that my case was over the normal processing time and his system hanged (what a luck!), asked to call back in 30 mins Called back, and other agent told us that my case is within normal processing time and they are processing November cases now. Tried to explain her that it is over the normal time without any success. Then spoke to our lawyer and he submitted the inquiry online, and have to wait for the USCIS reply till May 27th.

Is it normal timing now? anyone else have been waiting that long? Everywhere they write that it takes 90-150 days max.
    Last edited by bazilika; 05-15-2018, 07:15 PM.

Waiting for 5 months now. EAD Physical card is being produced

HI Everyone,

Please share some helpful links where I can expedite my process.
    I had applied for EAD -I765 L2 EAD card from California location.
    Please find my status updates below.

Application Date:12/12/2017.
    Please find below my status updates

December 16, 2017
    We received your case
    ------------------------------
    March 30, 2018

We are producing your card and will mail it to you
    You do not need to do anything at this time
    --------------------------
    April 2, 2018

We approved your case
    Read the notice we mailed you for more information
    -----------------------
    May 2, 2018

We are producing your card and will mail it to you
    You do not need to do anything at this time
    -------------------

So basically its been more than 5 months, since I had raised application for card.
    I have tried raising continuous SR's , Congressmen Request & CIS Ombudsman case request.
    I have not been able to find any appropriate answers of why there is so much delay.
    I have an offer letter to work with me , but I am not able to join just because the physical card is not received.
    Please give me some insights of what should I do to get my card.

Thanks,
    This forum helps a lot of Immigrants like me.

Comment

Hi everyone,

I submitted my I-485, I-765, I-131 and I-140 concurrently on October 6, 2018. My center is NBC (National Benefits Center). Here is my timeline so far:

Receipt Date for I-485, I-765, I-131: Oct 9, 2018
      I-140 Approval Date: Oct 15, 2018
      Biometrics Appointment: Nov 7, 2018

Case status still shows: "We accepted your fingerprint fee..."

I have two questions regarding my case:

(1) I have not received my EAD/AP combo card. Should I contact USCIS about this, and if so, how? My case is currently within the normal processing time, as NBC is processing cases up to September 16, 2018 filers as of today, which means I cannot raise SR or raise an inquiry yet. Please advise based on your experience.

(2) Since I have filed my I-485 or Adjustment of Status (AOS) in October 2018, I am expecting to wait about 12-18 months of processing time to get my Green Card. It appears that the closest local offices near me would be Los Angeles or Los Angeles County, and both offices are taking around 10 months to 24 months to process employment-based green cards. I was wondering if I should maintain a valid status while having my I-485 pending application being processed? I have maintained my F-1 visa status before, during and after submitting my I-485 application/AOS. At this point, after having my I-140 approved and am awaiting for my I-485 or adjustment of status to be processed, should I continue to maintain my F-1 visa status? I applied for the H1-B before applying for my green card, but I was not selected in the lottery.

Thank you so much in advance for your help!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X